Recruiter Active Sourcing
for innogy Consulting GmbH
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and contribute to finding the best in-house Consultants for innogy Consulting: as Recruiter Active Sourcing.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
Join the dynamic, international team at the in-house management consultancy at innogy as Recruiter Active Sourcing where you’ll play a proactive part in the development of active sourcing. You’ll act as an experienced advisor for our external candidates as well as our consultants. The field of human resources/recruiting is one of our key areas of focus – that’s why we particularly value the selection, supervision and development of our consultants.
- Independently manage the recruiting process for consultants on all levels and interdisciplinary roles for Germany and our international locations
- Manage potential candidates, conduct (telephone) interviews and make decisions related to the further recruiting process
- Coordinate and facilitate assessment centers at our Essen office for our international locations in Germany, England, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic
- Manage external human resources consultancies
- Identify and directly approach potential candidates in the appropriate job search portals as Recruiter Active Sourcing
- Use all available online and offline sourcing strategies to build up a high-quality talent pool among our target group
- Support strategic HR projects as Recruiter Active Sourcing
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- University degree in psychology, business administration (preferably with major in human resources) or similar
- Several years of professional experience in recruiting or sourcing in an international environment, preferably in an industrial company or human resources consultancy
- Practical experience in holding structured interviews and hosting assessment centers
- Ideally experience in using sourcing tools and databases or willingness to familiarise
- Outstanding communication skills and highly service-oriented mindset
- International experience and intercultural skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel