Senior Consultant (f/m)
for innogy International Middle East
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Senior Consultant at innogy International Middle East.
innogy International Middle East is an agile and high-performance driven company consisting of skilled management consultants with an entrepreneurial mind-set. Our business units Strategy Consulting and Ventures seamlessly integrate with the goal to advise energy leaders and create ventures and start-ups relevant towards creating an innovative and green economy.
Within our strategy and management consulting branch, we act as advisors to energy leaders, in the Middle East and beyond. As part of the global innogy Consulting group, you as Senior Consultant will interact with our global management consulting teams in Germany, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, UK and USA. As an ambitious and highly skilled individual you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work as Senior Consultant. You will work as part of international project teams, advise decision makers and build up trusted relationships. Next to consulting projects, we work on creating and investing in ventures that can be developed to support the transition of the Middle East towards a smart and green economy. The skills you develop as Senior Consultant combined with an entrepreneurial mind-set, enable you to conceptualize and drive exciting ventures.
• Develop and implement strategies and business cases
• Facilitate workshops
• Provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Steer project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
• Present project results to decision makers
• University degree in a numerate subject (e.g. business administration, engineering,
natural sciences or similar)
• 3-6 years professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
• Passion for the energy industry
• Entrepreneurial mind-set
• Ability to adapt to dynamic settings
• Project management and project leadership experience
• Experience in working in multi-cultural teams
• Fluency in English and preferably another language
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel