Lead Trainer Learning Lab
for the innogy Consulting Learning Lab
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
Do you want to actively shape the development of the new innogy Consulting Learning Lab in Berlin? As Lead Trainer you are an enthusiast of change, training and innovative methods? Are you motivated by change, professional development and innovative methods? Do you believe that we need to connect generations to become innovative and master the digital transformation? Do you want to develop and conduct innovative training and learning formats and act as Lead Trainer for management? Then you’re just who we’re looking for!
Testing and running workshops and training sessions for management personnel in the area of “Digital Transformation” (e.g. introduction to the key themes of digitalisation, agile methods like Design Thinking and Scrum, entrepreneurship, and systemic leadership approaches)
- Design and developementof learning formats and training products
- Identifying the latest e-learning technologies and solutions to be used in combination with in-class training sessions and developing blended learning strategies
Helping to build relationships with customers and coopertion partners, and active network management
- Finalised master’s degree in pusiness, psychology or the arts of social sciences, ideally with a focus on human resources management
- Affinity foir and strong interest in the Digital Transformation, especially regarding new technologies and learning formats
- Experience as a trainer of top executives and management personnel teams, ideally with proof of education as trainer
- Experience in the area of human resources development, as an HR advisor or in an equivalent HR line function; ideally, experienced in agile methods like Design Thinking, Scrum and Lean Startup, and if possible with the relevant certification (e.g. Scrum Master, Design Thinking Coach)
Affinity for technology subjects and digitalisation
Analytical and conceptual skills and strong communication skills
Ability to confidentially conduct trainings in German and English language
Very good MC Office skills (especially in Power Point) are expected
Motivation to travel