Managing Consultant (f/m)
for innogy Consulting
in Berlin, Frankfurt/Main, Essen, Munich
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Managing Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
As Managing Consultant at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work. Being part of an international team, you as Managing Consultant will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Steer projects, project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members and lead project teams
- Present project results to the management
- Collaboration in lean management projects with appropriate experience possible
- Educated to degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- More than 5 years professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- Project management and project leadership experience
- Leadership experience in international project environment
- Profound knowledge in energy industry
- Fluency in English and German
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel