Managing Consultant Retail
for innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Managing Consultant Retail at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
While being responsible for leading and supporting projects within the area of Retail in the whole Group you will get to know the company from various perspectives. As Managing Consultant Retail you will combine your skills in management consulting and your retail expertise in order to establish a close-knit and outcome-driven relationship with our clients and stakeholders. As Managing Consultant Retail you will manage projects and lead project team members. The comprehensive solutions you develop for the clients at management level will help to enhance the value of the Group. At the same time you as Managing Consultant Retailwill be helping to move your career on to the next career level.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Lead projects, steer project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Present project results to the management
- University degree or equivalent in business, economics, engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role, preferably in the energy industry or another subscription-based industry (e.g. banking, insurance, telecommunication)
- Several years of project experience with a focus on Retail; experience with customer centricity, churn / retention management
- Leadership experience in a project environment
- Experience in working in multi-cultural teams
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Exceptional relationship-building, problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Fluency in English; German language skills would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel