Marketing Lead (m/f)
with digital media focus
for innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and develop new ways of communication for the future of energy: as a Marketing Lead with digital media focus (m/f) at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
As a Marketing Lead with digital media focus you’ll be working as part of an international team in a variety of challenging activities in the energy industry. With your keen interest in digital and social media, you’ll apply your experience in the field of marketing and communication to design targeted marketing strategies. You’ll follow current trends in corporate communication and use both digital and analogue strategies across a wide range of channels in internal and external communication to help promote the development of innogy Consulting.
- Coordinate team members and external agencies
- Responsibility for marketing budget
- Design and implement marketing strategies for innogy Consulting
- Take conceptual and operational responsibility for employer branding and social media activities
- Plan and implement campaigns, conduct and prepare reporting on marketing effectiveness
- Design presentations and present results to managing director
- Continous improvement of innovative marketing instruments and channels and establishment of best practices
- Coordinate internal communication and events
- University degree in business with a major in marketing, communication studies or similar
- Several years of professional experience in marketing and communication
- Practical experience and interest in using digital media, online marketing and web technologies, including design and monitoring
- Experience in project management and experience in an international project context
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Excellent MS Office skills, others beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills and highly self-motivated