for innogy Consulting
in Essen, Berlin, Frankfurt/Main, Munich
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
From day one, varied and challenging projects are awaiting you as Consultant. You will work as part of dynamic, international project teams in order to develop new ideas for innogy and RWE – along the entire energy value chain. You will develop strategies, analyse current business processes and develop your consulting expertise as Consultant with the help of our comprehensive training portfolio.
- Develop analyses and recommendation for action
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Design and implement strategies and business cases
- Take on responsibility for individual work packages and directly coordinate with the customer side
- Create presentations for the management
- University degree in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Internships or first work experience, ideally within management consulting or the industry
- Passion for the energy industry
- Fluency in English and German
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel