Ihre AufgabenAs Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Being part of a dynamic, international team, you will work on strategic and operational projects and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Steer project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Present project results to the management
- Educated to degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- Considerable years of professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- Project management and project leadership experience
- Fluency in English and Dutch; German language skills would be beneficial
- Experience in working in multi-cultural teams
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
Über innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.