Ihre Aufgaben• Conduct analysis and derive measures and recommendations for implementation
• Interview clients, prepare and facilitate workshops
• Develop strategies and business cases
• Take on responsibility for project tasks and drive alignment with the clients
• Create presentations for decision makers
Profil• University degree in a numerate subject (e.g. business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar)
• First work experience in a project environment, ideally within management consulting or in the energy industry
• Passion for the energy industry
• Entrepreneurial mind-set
• Ability to adapt to dynamic settings
• Experience in working in multi-cultural teams
• Fluency in English and preferably another language
• Advanced MS office skills
• Outstanding analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
Über innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as a Consultant at innogy International Middle East.
innogy International Middle East is an agile and high-performance driven company consisting of skilled management consultants with an entrepreneurial mind-set. Our business units Strategy Consulting and Ventures seamlessly integrate with the goal to advise energy leaders and create ventures and start-ups relevant towards creating an innovative and green economy.
Within our strategy and management consulting branch, we act as advisors to energy leaders, in the Middle East and beyond. As part of the global innogy Consulting group, you as Consultant will interact with our global management consulting teams in Germany, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, UK and USA. As an ambitious and highly skilled individual you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work as Consultant. You will work as part of international project teams, advise decision makers and build up trusted relationships. Next to consulting projects, we work on creating and investing in ventures that can be developed to support the transition of the Middle East towards a smart and green economy. The skills you develop as Consultant combined with an entrepreneurial mind-set, enable you to conceptualize and drive exciting ventures.