Das bewegen Sie mit dem Team - für unsere KundenAs a Consultant, you will play a key role in driving innogy Consulting’s rapid growth in North America. You will be part of a dynamic project team in a start-up setting, focusing on the development of our business within the region. As our business portfolio grows your focus will shift towards consulting for our external clients along the entire energy value chain.
- Take ownership of individual modules spanning activities of designing new strategies, developing business cases, and conducting analyses for potential client projects
- Manage and conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops for client projects
- Assist team in developing responses to RFP’s, including board-level presentations
- Spur office growth by supporting internal operations, including, business development, recruiting, and marketing activities
- Suggest new ideas for expanding our business activities
Darüber freuen wir uns - Ihr Know-how für unsere Zukunft
- Rigorous undergraduate degree with 1-3 years of professional experience or a Master’s degree from a top graduate program, with relevant internship experience
- Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; superior interpersonal skills
- Passion for the energy sector and keen interest in the recent developments
- Comfortable working in smaller, highly international teams
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivation and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel at short notice, both locally and internationally
- Experience working for a management consultancy or an energy sector firm, preferred
- Working proficiency of a European language would be a plus
Über innogy Consultinginnogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry to process optimization, for leading energy companies and organizations, who intend to fortifying their businesses for the future. Our team of more than 180 consultants, serves leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy’s Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our utility client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic consultants to join our team and help grow our operations.