Ihre AufgabenAs an Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting innogy Consulting’s North American activities. You will be part of a dynamic project team in a start-up setting, focusing on the development of our business within the region. We are looking for highly motivated graduates with entrepreneurial mind-set, who are ready to work on diverse topics within our growing team. We view our Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging career within innogy Consulting. During your initial years with us, you will have opportunity to contribute on various internal and external projects and work with experienced consultants.
- Own assigned quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Support Consultants in conducting stakeholder interviews and client workshops
- Assist project team on various tasks, including RFP response submission, web research, and data collection
- Contribute to the success
- Support our office growth, including tasks related to business development, recruiting, and marketing activities
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science from a top undergraduate program
- Passion and genuine interest to work in consulting and the energy sector
- Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivation and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel at short notice, both locally and internationally
- Previous experience working or interning for a management consulting firm/ energy sector firm, preferred
- Working proficiency of a European language would be a plus
Über innogy Consultinginnogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry to process optimization, for leading energy companies and organizations, who intend to fortifying their businesses for the future. Our team of more than 180 consultants, serves leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy’s Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our utility client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic consultants to join our team and help grow our operations.