Your tasksAs an management consulting intern at innogy Consulting you are a full member in one of our project teams and take over responsibility for your own working packages. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work. You will work as part of international project teams on-site at the client's premises and get profound insights into consultant work.
- Conduct analyses and derive measures and recommendations for implementation
- Participate in customer interviews and workshops
- Create presentations for the management
- Good academic performance and at least the fourth semester of the bachelor’s program in the fields of business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- First work experience, ideally within management consulting or the industry
- Passion for the energy industry
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an Intern in-house Consulting at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 190 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.