Your tasksAs Principal Change you will be working with the leadership team to develop change and leadership capabilities. Identifying the clients’ change requirements and developing a change programme together with them will also be part of your tasks as Principal Change.
- Work in group-wide key initiatives and projects to support managing the transformation of innogy and the whole Group
- Ensure sustainable change by developing change and leadership capabilities in innogy’s senior leaders and project teams
- Manage and implement complex change programmes and projects
- Identify the change needs of the clients and develop a change programme with them
- Design and run high impact workshops and training programmes to establish a cultural change
- Enable leaders to create alignment and high performing leadership teams
- University degree in business, psychology or social studies
- Several years of work experience in managing change programmes, preferably in a top management consultancy
- Highly skilled in project and process management, preferably as project lead in change and/or transformation projects
- Proven track record in designing and running workshops and trainings as well as strong experience with coaching of individuals and teams
- Advanced training as systemic consultant, coaching certification or likewise appreciated
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- International experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Outstanding ability to build trustful relationships with team members and clients of the Group up to Board level
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented individual
- High level of self-motivation and persistence
- Courage to take risks, state own opinion and point out necessary conflicts to the client
- Integrity, openness and trust as well as thoughtfulness and active listening skills
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Principal Change at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.