Your tasksAs Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain for our internal and external clients. Being part of a dynamic, international team, you as Senior Consultant will work on strategic and operational projects and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group and beyond.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Lead project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Present project results to the management
- Excellently educated to degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- 2-4 years professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- First project management and project leadership experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience in working in international project environment and stakeholder management
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to travel across our European locations
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.