Your tasksAs Senior Consultant Change you will be working with the leadership team to develop change and leadership capabilities. Identifying the clients’ change requirements and developing a change programme together with them will also be part of your tasks as Senior Consultant Change.
- Work in group-wide key initiatives and projects to support managing the transformation of innogy and the whole Group
- Ensure sustainable change by developing change and leadership capabilities in innogy’s leaders and project teams
- Gain first leadership experience by leading smaller initiatives/interventions and work streams within innogy’s key initiatives and projects
- Identify the change needs of the client and develop tailor made interventions (e.g. high impact workshops, training programmes)
- Enable leaders to create alignment and high performing teams
- Support the design and develop concepts of change interventions and transformation initiatives
- University degree in business, psychology or social studies
- 3-5 years of work experience in change or organisational development, preferably in a top management consultancy
- Project and process management experience, preferably as work stream lead or project lead in change and/or transformation projects
- Experience in designing workshops and trainings and in facilitating them
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Initial experience in organisational systemic work and/or coaching
- International experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Exceptional ability to build trustful relationships with team members and clients of the Group up to Executive level
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, results-oriented individual
- High level of self-motivation and persistence
- Courage to take risks, state own opinion and point out necessary conflicts to the client
- Integrity, openness and trust as well as thoughtfulness and active listening skills
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Senior Consultant Change at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.