Your tasksAs Senior Consultant Lean/Operations at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Core elements of your work as Senior Consultant Lean/Operations will be the implementation of strategies and concepts in the operational business which you will sustainably promote. Being part of an international team, you will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group. Your main tasks as Senior Consultant Lean/Operations will be:
- Develop business concepts and take care of the operational implementation in the areas of Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Robotic Process Automation and Operational Excellence (along the Group’s entire value chain)
- Steer projects/work streams and facilitate workshops across all management levels and on the shopfloor
- Present project results to management within the Group
- University degree in business administration, engineering, applied sciences or equivalent
- Several years of work experience in Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Operational Excellence; experience in classic management consulting disciplines would be beneficial
- Desire to further develop in Lean Management
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Fluency in English and German proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Senior Consultant Lean/Operations at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.