Your tasksAs Marketing Lead with a focus on digital media and employer branding, you can expect an international environment at innogy Consulting, combined with diverse and challenging tasks in the energy industry. With passion for digital and social media you apply your experience and knowledge in the areas employer branding, corporate identity und communication. You follow recent trends in company communication and drive the development of innogy Consulting by applying digital and analog measures in various internal and external marketing channels.
- Conception and implementation of innogy Consulting’s marketing strategy
- Implementation and operative responsibility for marketing measures for all online and offline channels in the area of employer branding and social media
- Operative support of all internal interfaces, especially recruiting
- Implementation of campaigns, conduction of reports e.g. marketing KPIs and measurement of marketing-effectiveness
- Steering of agencies and coordination of team’s tasks
- Creation and presentation of presentations for managing director
- Continuous development of innovative marketing instruments and channels, implementation of best practices
- Coordination of internal communication as well as support of events, responsibility for marketing budget
- Master’s degree (or comparable) in the fields of marketing, communication or comparable
- Several years of experience in marketing and communication, especially in the area of employer branding and corporate identity and in the development of such
- Knowledge of and experience working with management consultancies of advantage
- Experience and passion for digital media, online marketing and web technology and their design and measurement
- Proactive and highly implementation-oriented and service-oriented individual
- Experience in project management in an international context as well as in coordination of a team
- Fluent German and English language skills necessary required
- Very good MS Office skills, further tools of advantage and desired
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an Intern in-house Consulting at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.