Your tasksFrom day one, as Consultant Lean/Operations varied and challenging projects across the energy value chain are awaiting you. You will work as part of dynamic, international project teams in order to implement strategies and concepts for innogy and RWE. As Consultant Lean/Operations you will work on operational projects and develop your consulting expertise with the help of our comprehensive training portfolio. Your main tasks will be:
- Develop business concepts and take care of the operational implementation in the areas of Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Robotic Process Automation and Operational Excellence (along the Group’s entire value chain)
- Conduct interviews and facilitate workshops across all management levels and on the shopfloor
- Take on responsibility for individual work packages and directly coordinate with the customer side
- Create presentations for the management
- University degree in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Internships or first work experience in Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Operational Excellence
- Desire to further develop in Lean Management
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Fluency in English and German proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Consultant Lean/Operations at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.