Your tasksWhat you'll do
- Process Travel and Expense Reports, accounting transactions and operational activities and ensure compliance.
- Schedule meetings and book conference rooms.
- Coordinate and expand Boston Office culture focused activities including pot lucks, holiday celebrations, teambuilding and other events.
- Support US staff with operations and travel.
- Assist with Human Resources activities including, recruitment, interview coordination, offer letter generation, onboarding, meal planning, etc.
- Liaise with staff in overseas offices to coordinate calendars, meetings and global activities.
- Support miscellaneous projects on an as needed basis.
ProfileWhat we’re looking for
- Associate degree required, Bachelor preferred
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Some experience in administration, customer service or project management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing and ambiguous environment
- Self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to work on teams
- Able to prioritize workload
- Born organizer and action-oriented multi-tasker
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and friendly
- Proficient computer literacy skills
About innogy Consultinginnogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry to process optimization, for leading energy companies and organizations, who intend to fortifying their businesses for the future. Our team of more than 180 consultants, serves leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy’s Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our utility client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic consultants to join our team and help grow our operations.