Your tasksAs Project Lead you will be responsible for applying strategic frameworks and concepts to solve complex client business problems, managing the project execution. Developing strategies and leading analyses will also be core elements of your work. Being part of an international team, you as Project Lead will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution
- Facilitate workshops
- Present project results to the management
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem solving and analysis
- Maintain and develop client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives
- Master’s degree or equivalent (Diploma, MBA etc.) in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- More than 5 years professional experience in management and/or strategy consulting
- Experienced in leading projects and project teams
- Leadership experience in international project environment
- Experienced in coordinating/steering of clients
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Interest for the energy industry
- Willingness to travel
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.