Your tasksStart date: 01.09.2019. Please apply by 28.02.2019.
As an Analyst, you will start off your career in strategic management consulting. As part of a dynamic project team mainly operating in our European markets. We are looking for highly motivated graduates with entrepreneurial mind-set, who are ready to work on diverse topics within our team. We view our Analyst position as the start of a rewarding, challenging career within innogy Consulting. During your initial years with us, you will have opportunity to contribute on various internal and external projects and work with experienced consultants.
- Perform own assigned quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Support Consultants in conducting stakeholder interviews and client workshops
- Assist project team on various tasks, including analytical work, web research, and data collection
- Contribute to the success
- Development of a consulting skill-set
- Excellent Master's degree from a top postgraduate program
- Passion and genuine interest to work in consulting and the energy sector
- Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivation and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel at short notice, both locally and internationally on a regular basis
- Previous experience working or interning for a management consulting firm/ energy sector firm, preferred
- Working proficiency of a European language would be a plus
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Management Consulting Analyst at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.