Senior Consultant (f/m) Management Consulting
for innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
As Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Being part of a dynamic, international team, you will work on strategic and operational projects and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Steer project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Present project results to the management
- Educated to degree level with at least a 2:1 in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- Project management and project leadership experience
- Fluency in English; German language skills would be beneficial
- Experience in working in multi-cultural teams
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Willingness to travel