Executive Assistant and Project Support (f/m) for a Strategy Consulting Firm
for innogy Consulting U.S.
From day one, varied and challenging work awaits you in the friendly, dynamic environment of a consulting upstart backed by a leading European energy company. Come and help change the world of energy by directly contributing to the North American growth of our consulting team and carve your own journey as we develop together. As our operations in the US expand, the responsibilities and role of the Executive Assistant will grow over time.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy’s Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our utility client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic consultants to join our team and help grow our operations. We value our employees and offer a competitive salary with full range of benefits, including 401(k) matching and health insurance coverage.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
Scheduling, Travel Arrangements, and Event Planning (40%)
- Be responsible for daily calendar management for the Managing Director and Founding Partner, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of meetings
- Book travel and other logistic arrangements for both US based and international consultants using travel booking agencies in the US and overseas
Plan company and partner events – such as off-sites, webinars, and conferences
Business Support (40%)
- Take ownership of communicating with service providers such as travel agencies, translating services, other consultancies, internal auditing departments, other executives and business charting agencies
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the company leadership
- Provide dedicated project support to one or more consulting projects
- Provide basic PowerPoint support to consultants as well as check and prepare written communications such as e-mails, letters etc.
- Support set up of third party agreements for procurement, liaise with external partners for same and manage relevant documentation through Procurement HQ
- Handle procurement of office materials and IT, coordinate with office management company
Talent Acquisition (20%)
- Be responsible for recruiting-related tasks, such as scheduling interviews, coordinating with internal recruiting department, organizing case interview days and preparing materials for exercise
- Serve as a first point of contact for candidates interested in applying for open positions
Key Experience and Skills:
- Self-motivated, independent worker, able to prioritize workload
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, and a friendly interpersonal manner
- Excellent email and calendar management skills, including the coordination of meetings with other assistants working across our global company
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for multiple consultants and comfortable in working with professional travel agencies under time pressure
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in preparation of PowerPoint presentations, preparing/ proofreading written communication, and liaising with both in- and external support services such as business charting agencies or translators
- Experience with conducting basic research (e.g. report summaries) Experience in HR administration and recruiting
Additional Skills useful for the Position:
Prior knowledge of HR and recruiting topics
- Experience assisting management consultants with project work
- Industry expertise in Utilities or Energy a bonus
- 2+ years experience as a Personal Assistant for a consultancy or professional services firm