Intern (f/m) in-house Consulting
for innogy Consulting
in Den Bosch
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With over 140 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
As an intern at innogy Consulting you will be part of one of our project teams and take on responsibility for your project tasks from day one. You will work on strategic and/or operational projects along the energy value chain and contribute to innogy´s success in aligning its future businesses to the transformation of the energy sector. During your internship you will gain insights in the exciting consulting routines of an inhouse consultancy.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Conduct customer interviews and active collaboration in workshops
- Create and present project results to the management
- very good academic performance and penultimate year of undergraduate studies or current graduate students in the fields of business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Previous experience in a management consulting firm or a corporate group
- Passion and genuine interest in consulting and the energy sector
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English language
- academic or practical international experience
- strong analytical skills
- willingness to travel